Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Goal: do more drawing!

Well I have decided that I will try do more drawing..last year I said I would try do a drawing a day, well that didn't work out :P

So perhaps I will just do them in my own pace..no pressure.
Yesterday I completed two drawings for my Husbands Cousins, their names all fancy, for their bedroom, turned out pretty cool I must say.

Was quite fun getting it done, and its always nice to see the finished product, however long it took me...

Also FINALLY finished my Mom's one of her name, in Baroque Victorian style.

Will post pictures of them later, when i get a chance to actually take the pictures :)

(the one up top is of my name..well the K anyway)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png