Wednesday, April 21, 2010

oh Colds...

Well i haven't posted in a while because im a bit sick..just a cold, but it is interesting how they totally stop you from doing pretty much everything. Yesterday i spent nearly the whole day on the couch..and then when i was up..i just went to bed lol.

Hopefully i can go back to work tomorrow, but im coughing now, which is just dandy :(
So im not sure, i feel slightly better this morning, but who knows what can happen during the day..

Well im off to make myself a hot drink and eat something..my Hubby promised to make me toast this morning, but he's not even awake yet lol.

xx

****UPDATE: I got my toast with honey, and he even cut it into 4, how cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png