Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family


Found these cool frames for dirt cheep the other day, so i got one for my Brothers birthday present and for my mum and dad, and for my mother and father n law.
Aren't they just so cool :)



So yeah..i made another purchase..i got BOOTS!!! YAY i have been looking for such a long time, i got lovely black leather ones, i just love them so much!



Sweet aye!!

Anyways..so going to my Mother n laws for dinner, my Hubby has a few friends round and they are playing XBox and eating KFC ewwww. So would rather be somewhere else when they are all loud and shouting at each other, cant stand competitive guys lol!

well im off to hang the washing and say hello to out kitty cat outside, then go out :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png