Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goodness



Well this week has gone by quite fast, work is fast and busy..how i like it :)
Lots of design and new challenges and all that jazz.

Have a wedding this weekend..so that's exciting, one of my old friends from church.
I need to get a fringe trim before i go though, my fringe is so long i can barely see now haha..but im not sure if i want to keep my straight bangs, do i want a side fringe again?? Hmm, i think to my husbands dismay, i will keep my straight fringe for now :P its easier than a side fringe, no need to sweep it across your face all day..now that's annoying.

Found this sweet recipe on The Kitchen Sink blog, for Sticky Buns - i can taste the caramel goodness now..mmMMMmm
Think i will make it on Fri night :D
Doesn't it look Divine!!


So this is my challenge for this weekend, a bit of baking bliss..i just have to think of who im going to share these with..hmm..

I better get back to work..need my morning tea break thought..mm coffee, gosh im so exhausted, good thing its almost Friday! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png