Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday



Well today has been quite a laid back day, it really has been quite lovely :)
Church in the morning - wasn't helping with anything so i could sit back and relax, was great.
Then has a awesome bakery lunch with some friends, helped my girlfriend do some weeding, was quite therapeutic actually haha. Its nice helping others with their gardens, fills the gap of me not having one of my own. But one day i will, and it will probably get all out of control LOL.
Then after we did some hard weeding we decided it was too hot, so we filled up her paddling pool and had a dip (was quite cold, even though we put buckets of hot water in too) but it definitely cooled me off!
Thanks Siren for an awesome afternoon :) you're a babe :)

Then came home, and it was just so totally hot i couldn't handle it, so me and hubby had a nap, then left overs for tea. Then i was off again, back to church for our Ladies 'Girls with Soul' night - was super, and this week we even got a super cool notebook! Man i love stationary.

Anyways, back to work tomorrow, just a normal week ahead, work each day..
On Saturday my baby sister is moving to Auckland to study..o its going to be so sad not having her here..i will miss her soo much :( I might see if i can go up there with mum and dad..that wouldn't be too weird would it??

Well got some news about my shoulder, and not good news. So ACC (the organization that has been paying for the majority of my treatments has decided that after my scans they think that it is a different injury then previous..UGH.. ITS NOT!!! they never knew what it was in the first place  you silly ACC. They have been so great with all the physio and the cortisone injection..but what am i going to do when the injection wears off, and im not healed?? Cause i cant afford full price Physio..or the injection. Im a bit worried that it this doesn't heal, im screwed. Well i better stop typing, its hurting my shoulder, and its late..
Ugh..

Anyways..here is a cute pic of me and Harvey (Mr. Mischievous!)

Me and Harvey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png