Wednesday, February 23, 2011

plant a seed..and make it grow



I have been saving some of the seeds from my beans, and this is what they look like now, some are dried (which are the green beans) and the ones that look all shiny are the seeds from my yellow butter beans.
Hopefully some of them will grow next season..a little bit of new life..amidst all this death :( O poor Christchurch, everything is still all falling apart there..more bodies, but even more coming out alive..
Well here are some pics of my seeds, to slightly keep my/our minds off the catastrophe in Christchurch..

how beautiful the colours are


these ones turn into green beans

these ones turn into yellow butter beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png