Saturday, April 30, 2011

sunny day and surprises!

Well yesterday i got a lovely surprise from my hubby (Si) who bought my a new kenwood mixture!! i have wanted one of these for ever, and it was on special, so he bought it for me :) its sooo beautiful, and i made my first cake with it, its in the oven now, a spice cake mmm.
Here are some pics - its gorgeous!




making a spice cake

And also its a very sunny day out, so i decided to take the kitty out for a walk - and take photos of my flowers :)
Here are some pics of my plants :)

harvey smelling the stock flowers

stock flowers

pansies


hello

harvey walking around in the garden

me..

Yeah thats me for now, i have to pop out and get a free test pot from resene YAY!
See ya!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png