Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cupcakes :)

I made some cupcakes for a friends 22nd Birthday the other day, and i iced then ready for the party. I decided to do them in pastel colours :) its was soo rushed, but it think they turned out pretty nice, they certainly taste delicious! :)

Here are some pics of the cupcakes;

pastel!

glorious yummness!! :)

cupcakes iced and ready to go :)

Tonight is thankfully a night in, i can catch up on the dishes, man there are so many, sometimes i feel like they are going to eat me up! hehe
Tomorrow night is the Clothes swap at my church, pretty excited, going with my Sista so it should be real fun :) Just have to rush home from work, coz it starts at 6pm - ah..hopefully i dont run out of time..

Off to get out of work clothes and to start on those dishes!! gosh..how fun haha.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png