Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yay an approval and fun prints!


Well on Saturday my Mother in law and me made a cover for my new cake mixer it sits on the bench (because its too big to go in a cupboard) So i decided it needed a cover, so it didn't fade and get dusty etc.
Also ACC accepted my new claim for my shoulder, so now i can actually get the treatment i need to fix my shoulders, hopefully i will get fixed, and my shoulders wont injure themselves so easily again..fingers crossed the Osteopath works...

So on the topic of fun prints...me and maria went to the fabric store to find something cool to cover it with - we were almost about to give up when i thought i saw something colourful (but not hideous under a massive pile..)
And we found it, that coolest fabric i have found, period. Its pretty much awesome.
Here are some pics of the final product - thank you heaps Maria for doing the sewing for me :) It looks fabulous!!!

awesome isnt it? thanks Mom for helping me

listen...

peace...

share...


Gah! FINALLY managed to upload all my pictures, who knows what was going on with blogger, but its not cool, not cool at all. SO here are the photos that i have been trying to upload for the last few days :) I think the fabric is pretty awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png