Monday, November 21, 2011

Do bad things come in threes?


1.) Hubby (most likely) isnt going tyo have an apprenticeship next year
2.) I crashed the Car into a fence
3.) Hubby sprained his neck, and cant work - he needs to prove himself at work (his boss gave him an  extra chance)

Hmm..i think they do, well at least to us they seem to. Which is a rather large bummer..
I think after almost three years of marriage you kind of prepare yourself for times like this, for my husband and i, i think we experience this every year..something of some sort goes wrong (or not how we would have liked it to go)..so i suppose we are used to it. Which sounds kind of ominous, but there truely is nothing we can do about it, nothing we can do to stop it. Just give it to God, and i think that we should do that even when we have the smallest of issues, as we dont actually need to worry about it, becuase the situation is already being looked after by God. It may not have a resultion that you want or expect..but it will get sorted, and after it you can be like..oh yeah..thanks God :)

I just hope and pray that out of all of these things that have happened to us over the last week, that we wont become to stressed or let it ruin our moods..i really hope that this Christmas will be a good one, its a time for family and fun, and it is soo much easier to enjoy yourself when there isn't anything laying on your heart.

Sometime in the last week i have heard this verse, it think its quite right for where we are at at the moment..

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."                  
- Isaiah 41:10  (NIV)



On another note: The weather is getting warmer, and i can see summer coming, i LOVE summer, its so warm and the birds and the cicadas..ahh summer..I was feeling in the summer spirit yesterday (Sunday) so i took a new pic of me..i was going to do one of the cat, but he didnt want his photo taken LOL.


Well that's me for now..back to work (after morning tea) - not such a sunny day today..
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png