Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve :)



Well i have officially finished wrapping all my presents and candy, so all i have left to do today is tidy up my house, which has been a bit neglected as i finished all my paintings and Christmas presents :P LOL

So today is a day of cleaning, how fun..something that is quite dumb is i have a cold...just in time for Christmas..stink! Ah well hope i can pop down to the pharmacy to get some cold drugs today..if they are not closed..

Anyhoo..here is a pic of my Christmas Brittle and a sneak peak of another one of my paintings;





Well im off to get dressed and have some breakfast :) Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, and a Joyous New Year! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png