Thursday, December 29, 2011

My paintings..



I can finally show you the two paintings i did for my parents and my Sister in law (Since Christmas is over, and they already got them as presents!).

The one for my parents has words from Ecclesiastes 3 1-8, as my parents are leaving sometime next year to be missionaries overseas (long-term), so i thought it would be fitting for it to be about moving on 'For everything there is a season'.

And the one for my Sister in law is just a simple one about being someone who 'is enough' for this world, that you don't need to prove anything to anyone, as we are all beautiful and loved :).

Here they are;

Mum and Dad's painting

Neicia's Painting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png