Saturday, December 31, 2011

Peppermint Choc Fudge


Today i decided that it would make a Peppermint Fudge, such an easy recipe, here are some of the pictures from the process; (the recipe is from Martha Stewart)

Candy + recipe

Dark choc chips

Mini Marshmellows

OOPS! Cut my thumb on the blender blade :P

Lined baking tray

Marshmallows, Sugar, Butter, Cream and Candy
All melted down

mmmm

In tray ready for the topping

Sprinkled with crushed candy canes - done!



So its already New Years Eve..wow! I got so used to the peacefulness of holidays, that i wasnt even looking at the date! LOL So hubby and me are going to his parents tonight, with a few friends to celebrate the New Year of 2012 :) Should be a good one :) 

I wish you all a very very Merry New Year! May it bring you all many blessing and be full of Joy and Love xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Mmm, that fudge looks really good and not too hard to make. I've heard of using sweetened condensed milk to make home-made fudge, but never marshmallows. I guess I have to try it now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i made it coz it sounded interesting, it has the best texture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png