Monday, December 5, 2011

A start on my Lino print


Here is a pic of my Lino print so far, i had a few problems with being able to transfer my image onto it, as nothing would stick to the Lino, as it was soo greasy and slippery, so i cleaned it with some jiff and that made quite a difference. Then i printed off my tree and painted Acetone over it, then rubbed where my lines where - and viola! it finally transferred!! So i have done a bit, i will need to cut a lot deeper, but my shoulder got quite sore cutting so i will have a break and do some tomorrow :)
Here is a pic of what have done so far;



Well im off to go make me some dinner, im soo hungry (hubby is out)
Night all xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png