Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Photos


Well my Dad emailed me some of the photos we took on Christmas Day, here are some with my Family :)

My Sister reading on the Kindle

Me and my Sister putting up Wall art outside :)
(the men where in the kitchen, it was a bit of a role reversal! lol)

Playing Cricket, that ball you see there, it hit me :P

Me and My brother, Daniel

My Family :)

Well my Sister FINALLY has a day off work (normally its me who is working lol) So we are going to do some shopping with our Christmas Vouchers! Yay! I LOoove spending time with my Sis, especially when she is back home again..its a bit far to go all the way to Auckland just to say hi lol!

Yay for shopping, oh and i picked more of my cute little cherry tomatoes this morning, they have the cutest little pointy bits at the bottom of them (mutated?) Anyhoo, i have to go return some DVDs..watched Super 8, Atonement and An Education in the last three days, recommend them all :)




2 comments:

  1. I really like your dress in these photos. It's really flattering. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png