Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cupcakes!



So i made special Cupcakes for my friends birthday yesterday - they were Chocolate with Buttercream frosting, in Blue! And i made some special Cupcake people :) To go with the card i made him, which i created my own Cupcake people for.

Check it out;

The Card I made Brett - sorry for the low quality iphone pic (didn't have time o get out my camera)

Mmm Cupcakes


The Cupcake people :D

So that was what i have been up to for the last couple of days - it has been real fun creating them all, and Brett loved it. It was so awesome.

Well its Saturday here, so that means comfy clothes, chores and eating junk food! I have got the washing out and had a shower, so i have done a bit, but im sooo unmotivated to do anymore. My little sis is home from Auckland for the night (her friend is having a Baby Shower) so we are going to have a family dinner tonight YAY! Its amazing how much you miss someone, when they are far enough away that you cant just pop in the car and see them :P Soo glad she is home (even if its just for one night!).

Well i better go, hubby wants to show me his tree house in Minecraft :P

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png