Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tummy Bug

So this week/last weekend was Easter, so it was a long weekend, and i also had 1 week off as well :) which i had planned some real nice things to do in, but alas, that hasn't happened. On easter Monday i went out to lunch with friend and her bubs to the mall, to get Sushi..anyway, short version - Mon night i ended up loosing all my food and other nasty things, was up till 6am. Then yesterday i thought i was getting better, but then about 11am i had real sharp pains in my stomach and i couldn't move, so Mum came round and took me to the Doctor. 

Ended up being either a tummy bug or food poisoning, both quite similar - so i got few meds to help with the symptoms and nausea.


So now i am feeling so much better, mainly because i am now re-hydrated and have been able to keep some food down :) Yay, had some honey toast this morning! I even dropped hubby off at work, and i may even get dressed! I had my breakfast with Harvey this morning;


Well i think im off to do a small tidy of this house, man its amazing how messy it can get when your sick! But hubby has done such a good job at looking after me, he did the dishes and put soup in the crock pot last night, isn't he great!

Off to do a little clean up xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png