Saturday, August 25, 2012

I got it!!


So i finally picked up the courage to get my Tattoo!! It didn't hurt nearly as much as i thought, it was a mixture of Acupuncture mixed with a injection..mixed with electrotherapy lol (i thought it would hurt more than the treatments for my shoulder injury - but it didnt, so i was very happy) It was just uncomfortable.

But i was so glad my Mum came with me :P it was an experience for both of us haha - but we were both really surprised at their professionalism, cleanliness and just overall everything. lol..i think we were both a bit spectacle.

Here is a crappy phone picture :) (i will put up a better photo once the swelling has gone down, and i can be bothered getting out the good camera)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png