Monday, September 10, 2012

Crafty Weekened + Birdhouse is complete!


So this weekend it was POURING with rain, there were a few patches of nice weather - but really only enough to get to the car, or inside the house! But i managed to get the things done that i wanted - which was wash the lights..which got caught in the rain (it was deceivingly sunny on Sat morning) but got them dry in front of the heater. I went shopping with hubby and my sister, and we scored some really cheap earrings (2 for the price of one!) and got some of the ingredients we needed for our lip balm.

So that was most of Saturday - we ended spending the evening with some friends, we went out to Sichuan Style again (so good!) Then watched 50/50 - a movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt about cancer, was really good.

Sunday began with Church - and a dash inside so we didn't get soaked! Then we had some Burger King for lunch (YUM!) Then of course, as we always do, we spent the evening with my parents and Family. Me and my sister made some berry lip balm - which kinda didnt work. We think next time we will make it with Bees Wax and not Coconut Oil. But here is a picture of how it turned out;

Strawberry Lipbalm

Then Mum asked me to make some Lemon Honey - my Favourite! It was the first time i have made it all by myself - Mum is normally there helping, as we make tones of it. This time we just made a small batch. Here is how it turned out;

Lemon Honey - i will be enjoying some on my toast for Lunch!

Last but not least, i managed to finally finish the Bird house. Sadly Dad wasn't home till dark - and it was raining, so we weren't able to put it up. But here is a pick of it by the tree its going in (thanks to my Sis for holding it up :P )

All done!
 Well thats all from me now - im off to have a cuppa coffee and a piece of brownie for morning tea Mmmm!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png