Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tattoo and organisation


So i said ages ago that i would take a photo of my Tattoo when it was all healed and stuff..so it took ages to get the hubby to do it for me. It would be a bit hard to try and take one myself :P lol - so here is it (thanks hubby)


And another thing that has been annoying me big time..is my dresser (or duchess..or whatever you call them) it is normally quite messy..and by messy i mean, things were everywhere, nothing really had a place it went. So yesterday i went and bought some containers and a makeup organiser (all came to $30) - and through out a few things..and now its so tidy i'm not sure what to do with it LOL. Well here is a picture - i didnt quite have the guts to show the world how messy it was before (sorry);



Well i'm off to go check my Pumpkin Pie - which i'm making for my Mums borthday dinner tonight :)
Have a nice afternoon all :)
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png