Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rainbow cake for my Sisters 20th


So i have been wanting to do this cake for a while, and i just havent really had time/wanted to do it..i knew it was going to be a lot of work, so i sort of put it off. But Thursday night i decided i would give it a go, it was a bit of a mission, but fun at the same time. My first hurdle was finding a vanilla cake recipe that was large enough, and without butter (since the frosting will be needing lots). So yeah, it turned out pretty amazing i might say myself :P Everyone loved it, and it was worth the time and effort - and the terrifying trip across town with a towering cake in my lap!!

Here are some pictures so you can see what im on about - i would definitely give it a go :) 









My sister Anna and Me
last but not least - a dorky photo of me with the cake...

Well thats all for now :) - off to take hubby to Dads, so Dad can take him on a practice ride on his Motorbike (hopefully the nice weather lasts!)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png