Saturday, December 1, 2012

Presents...


So I only have 2 more presents to get, and i just have to work out what they want/need. Other than that, i have everything wrapped and ready to go, as well as having all my cards done also.

Here is a picture of my wrapping for this christmas;




I'm pretty happy with how they turned out - plus its so much cheaper wrapping them in brown paper and using twine to tie them. Ribbons and wrapping papers are soo expensive and normally always look tacky - unless you buy the super expensive stuff.

I also took a pic of the cards finished and folded - I forgot to do it last time i uploaded the pictures;



The only box free/clutter free room in the house is our bedroom right now - so thats where i had to take my pictures! lol :)

Well it's a beautiful day outside and i might go and enjoy it :)
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png