Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sun Bead Craft


My Sister and i finished our Sun Beads last night - they were so much fun! and were a lot faster to do than we thought.

I got the inspiration from Pinterest here. We started off finding some driftwood, then my sister found some shells..then we bought some beads online (which only came to $30 - and we had heaps left over)
Then we drilled 6 holes in them, wound wire around the ends to keep it strong. Then we began our beading...here are some pictures;

Doing our beads last night
My Sun Beads


It was so much fun, and look really cool..now we have to figure out what to do with the left over beads :) Yay!


Well i better go and cook some tea for hubby and my Sis.
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png