Monday, November 4, 2013

Hens night fun!

A friend of mine is getting married next year, and for her Hens Night we had to all dress up as 1950's housewives! Man how did they ever have time to do their hair everyday lol

Here is my hair - which was getting rather frustrating haha..but I got there in the end.


And here we are being silly lol! Such a fun night.


The tutorial I used was from: Thecherrydollface

That's about all for now, just busy busy at work with the year coming to an end - already!!
And soon I will be planning my Christmas Cards, and decorations! CRAZY!

This Christmas will be an extra special one, with a new family member there to celebrate with us - can't wait to have a new Family photo to share will you all :)  (P.S. I haven't had a baby LOL!)


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6580/8q8p.png